2. Restrictions to Use
By using the Theater and Performing Arts Commission website, you hereby undertake not to:
- Provide or upload any files containing software, materials, information or data not owned by you or for which you do not have a permit.
- Use this website in any way to send commercial or unsolicited email messages or any misuse of such type of Theater and Performing Arts Commission website.
- Provide or upload any files containing viruses or damaged information to this site.
- Publish, advertise, distribute or circulate materials or information defaming reputation, violating laws, pornography, obscene, violating the Islamic teachings or public morals, or any illegal materials or information through the Theater and Performing Arts Commission website.
- Use the Theater and Performing Arts Commission website to subscribe to any illegitimate or illegal activities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Use the Theater and Performing Arts Commission website to advertise any product or service rendering us in a position violating any law or system applicable in any field.
- Use any means, software or procedure to intercept or attempt to intercept the proper operation of the Theater and Performing Arts Commission website.
- Perform any procedure applying unreasonable or improper overload to the infrastructure of the Theater and Performing Arts Commission website.
3. Links to our Website
Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of the visitor. However, we are not liable for the contents or credibility of the websites for which we provide links and we do not approve the contents thereof. Therefore, using any of such links to have access to such websites is made at your own risk. We also work on replacing the impaired – corrupted – links to other websites. However, we do not guarantee that such links will permanently work properly because we do not control such links.
4. Antivirus Protection
We do our best to scan and test the contents of this website in all stages of production. We further advise you to operate an antivirus software to scan all materials downloaded from the web. We do not hold ourselves liable for any loss, interruption or damage of your information, computer or any browsing device you have that could happen during connection to this website or upon using any material downloaded from this website.
The service, information, materials and jobs available on the Theater and Performing Arts Commission website, which can be accessed through the website are provided for your use on “as is” or “as available” basis without any acknowledgment, promise or guarantee of whatsoever nature. We do not guarantee or assume any liability for any interruption, errors or violations that may result from using this website or its contents or any other website connected to it, being under our knowledge or not. The user shall not be entitled to the property or confidentiality of any communications or information sent by the user through this website. Moreover, any use or interactive use of this website does not guarantee, or is not meant to guarantee, any rights, permits or advantages to the user. The Theater and Performing Arts Commission assignment of any right it may have subject to these conditions in any places or events does not mean in any way an automatic or permanent assignment of any rights in other places and events.
6. Limits of Liability
The e-services provided online by the Theater and Performing Arts Commission website and obtaining information about the different governmental departments and entities are only provided for facilitating the manual procedures. You hereby acknowledge being fully aware that online communications may be subject to interference or interception by third parties. The website does not replace the information provided by the official authorities and the applications and administrative procedures shall be made directly before the concerned authorities. Therefore, referring to this website is made on your own liability. In no way do we assume any liability for any loss or damage you may suffer because of using or visiting the website; depending on any statement, opinion or advertisement on the website; delaying the operation, lack of access or bad connection to the internet; the breakdowns of equipment or software; the conduct or ideas of any person having access to this website. Therefore, you hereby agree that your only way to avoid any damage or loss that may happen as a result of having access or use of this website is to stop using or accessing it.
8. End of Use
9. Property Rights
This website is under the technical supervision of the Information Technology Department, which is a department of the Theater and Performing Arts Commission at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. All materials available on this site, including the illustrations of information and software (contents), are protected under the copyright rights, trademarks and other forms of property rights. Whereas one of the main purposes of the website is represented in increasing the awareness and enriching the culture of the users and visitors of the website, only the personal and nonprofit use can benefit from the contents and any information published on the website. It is important to refer to the Theater and Performing Arts Commission website the source of such content and information. On the other hand, it shall be completely prohibited to sell, license, lease, modify, copy, duplicate, print, upload, advertise, distribute, publicly view or prepare any works derived from any materials or contents from this website to the public or use the same for commercial purposes without obtaining the prior written consent from the Theater and Performing Arts Commission in the KSA. It is completely prohibited to modify any contents of the website. Moreover, the drawings and images on this website are copyrighted, and any infringement of the drawings and images is an infringement of the property rights of the commission, which exposes to take the necessary measures against the infringement, it may not be copied or used in any way without obtaining the prior written consent from the Theater and Performing Arts Commission in the KSA.
These terms and conditions are subject to the regulations applied in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of KSA.
11. General Terms & Conditions
- All materials and information available on the website are for awareness and nonprofit.
- Arabic language is the main language for using the website and for benefitting from all materials published on it. The translation of any of such materials is to provide an added value. However, the available translation may not be relied on to interpret any dispute concerning the contents of the website.
- All regulations and laws published on the website, whether those of the Theater and Performing Arts Commission or of any other authorities, may be translated to interpret the meaning thereof for increasing the benefit. However, the Arabic text of all such regulations and laws forms the main reference. Therefore, in no way it may be relied on the interpretation translation thereof to extrapolate any information or details.
- The website includes a number of channels and tools for e-sharing like forums, polls, comments on the published materials, blogs, voting system, visitors’ comments, personal subscriptions, mobile phone text messages and the toll free services around the clock.
- The website management set a number of standards and restricts the use of all e-participation channels to ensure achieving the best benefit from the principle of e-sharing. Your use of such channels forms a permanent approval of the standards and restrictions of the use thereof.
- Theater and Performing Arts Commission is entitled to delete or not to publish any comments of the website users, which the website management finds improper.
- You can review all criteria and restrictions of the use of the e-sharing channels in this page.
- In case you have any enquiries or opinion on the privacy conditions and disclaimer, kindly, contact the portal management through the communication form in the “Contact Us” page.